Punch Capacity – 18 Tons
Punch 7/8 Round hole thru 1/4″ material
Shut Height 6-1/2
- This machine is both a punch and a shear.
- Cast-frame – high tensile ductile iron.
- Operates on 1 HP, 1750 RPM motor. Three phase or single phase available.
- Foot operated, one stroke safety clutch.
- Front is conventional press and can be used for punching or forming.
- Regular die sets will fit this machine.
- Hold-down easily adjusted.
- Punch can be lowered to material for center punching and will remain until clutch is engaged.
- Blades are tool steel – Can be re-sharpened and adjusted.
- Punch to back of throat – 3″.
- Bar hole for lowering punch by hand.
- Blade guard, foot lever guard, and gear guard for operators protection.
- Approximately 48 strokes per minute.